Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thinking of you


Hi friends!  Today's card is for Wplus9's Monday Mood board challenge.  We were to take inspiration from this board of loves....


I am pretty sure you can see where I took my inspiration from.  :)  I love using cork on cards and always forget that I have some in my stash. I love that you can use it in the Big Shot to get fun shapes. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink:  Memento Black
Stamps:  Very Vintage Greetings (Wplus9)
Accessories:  Clear cut stackers:  Pinking squares (Wplus9), Lorelai Leaf die (memory box), Tasteful trim die (SU), Texturz Plates (retired SU), Cork

10 comments:

  1. I love the touch of cork...fabulous take on the inspiration Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the same paper! But the pinked edges make it look like fabric. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, this is a great take on the photo inspiration! Can't believe you had that exact same paper - LOL!! I LOVE that you use cork. I have some and still haven't used it for cards. You've inspired me to pull it out and do something, ANYTHING with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristie, this is a wonderful card, clean, simple and lots of texture. I love how you have made your very own 'fabric' - ingenious. I am now following you too. Thanks for following me.Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now your follower...and I love your lovely design..beautifull card...simple but lovely...best regards from Muenchen..where do you life Kristie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the thumbnail and seriously thought "no way - she has the same fabric". Wow. You created an awesome replica, girl. Love it. Wish I had some WPlus9 to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pop of red and white! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Love the colours and the crisp design. Swooning over the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that piece...looks just like fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie