Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Seize the birthday (masculine)



Good morning friends.  A quick post for you today for the challenge at Seize the birthday.  This week is to make a masculine card using this sketch:


I changed the orientation to fit the birthday stamp and die.  I have been busy getting ready for a weekend away in Raleigh, NC.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to spend a weekend with some amazing sistahs!  I have "known" these friends for 2 years on StampNation and I finally get to meet some of them in person.  I sure wish that everyone could attend the retreat that is a member on SN but there are members from all over the world and the cost alone is too much.  :(  If I am a little quiet here on my blog you will know why.  :)  Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Great card. Love that stamp and die! Hmmm...might have to add that to my wish list. Have a great time in Raleigh! It's a great place. Make sure you go to the 42nd Street Oyster Bar for lunch or dinner. It has all kinds of seafood, and is oh so yummy! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put the words on your card. Have a fun visit in Raleigh. A retreat sounds like a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a masculine card. Love it - and as I find male cards so hard to come up with, I hope you dodn't mind if I case it sometime?
    Have a great weekend with your crafting buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy do I have some catching up to do! This is a fabulous guy card, Kristie! Especially love the shadow letters, and of COURSE I love the sequins. Only two more days 'til I get to hug your neck! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card with the shadowing and masculine colors! Have a great time in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for any male!! Love the big lettering.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting--know you'll have a ball! You made a great card using that sketch--love the one word of the die done in white with the shadow! When you can, stop by my blog as I gave you a Liebster award, Kristie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I like what you have done playing with that birthday die! Have a fun weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I've been playing a lot with this stamp and die the last few days. Now I have more inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristie, that card is sooo beautiful! I love how you off set the die cut and that little bling - just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy! Love your birthday card! Smart one to have bought it before it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card! Love the teeny bit of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this, would work for either a male or female

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie