Thursday, January 16, 2014

StampNation Birthday Bash with Lil' Inker!!!


 StampNation's 3rd Birthday Bash continues today with a new challenge and a new sponsor....


Head on over to Catherine's blog and YouTube channel to enter to win these amazing Lil' Inker's products.

I am in LOVE with the stitched dies from Lil' Inker.  I think it adds just the right amount of wow to your projects.  This card uses the stitched stars and the Pieced Chevrons: Cover Up die.  I got my color combination from this photo found on Pinterest.  I also layered the star die cutting 3 stars in pink and 3 in gray to give the star dimension.  I saw this cool technique on JJ Bolton's blog.


Here is another card I made using Lil' Inker products....



This card uses the stitches star die again.  My original plan was to layer the dies like I had above but then decided it would be neat to make a starburst out of them.  The background uses the stitches & stripes: cover up die.

Now is the perfect time to join StampNation, not only are we in the middle of our Birthday Bash, but StampNation members get two entries into each giveaway & if you hurry you can join for a 3 Day FULL MEMBERSHIP for only $1!




18 comments:

  1. WOW! Your cards are amazing! I love the dies you used and the bold pink color. :) Thank you for introducing me to Lil' Inker. What a fun company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, these projects are seriously so GREAT!!!!! WOW!!! I think it's amazing what you did with the Stitched Star Dies to make that starburst!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Kristie :) love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are wowsers, Kristie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knockouts, Kristie, real knockouts. Super colors and wonderful designs. Wonderful cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful projects, Kristi. Such a fun way to use those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, knockouts for sure! The second I feasted my eyes on these two cards, I wondered what could I possibly say that I haven't said before, that is going to express the "wow" factor. Words escaped my poor little brain...until I read Bev's comments! Knockouts is THE word!

    The colors of your first card are stunning! The 'inlaid' look is fabulous - clean & graphically beautiful! The stitched star is definitely shining bright in both of these cards and has earned the 'Star' of the show award!

    Amazing creativity, flawless execution and exceptional design! You are totally rocking our card making world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Kristie, I love that colour palette. Definitely CASEing these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE the birthday colors. Everything about it. Great job Kristie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kristie! awesome cards, I specially like the second, that starburst effect is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combo on these cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour combo on these cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kristie. Love the Pink with black and with grey, stunning combo. Madly in love with stitched edges so love Lil'Inker....you have done them proud.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both great projects, Kristie! Have a wonderful weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...beautiful and vivid colors...really makes for an amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see why you are in love with these dies...you are knocking them out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! These are gorgeous! I've got a serious LID addiction so I can feel the love. Their dies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are amazing cards! I love the pink, gray and white!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie